General Product Care:
- Proper care is necessary for successful wear and good eye health.
- You will be provided with products to clean, disinfect and store your lenses.
- Never touch the tip of a lens care solution bottle to any surface including your finger or the contact lens.
Normal to new contact lens wearers:
- Eyes itch and feel funny
- More aware of one lens than the other
- Vision seems fuzzier than with glasses
- Vision may be better in one eye than the other
- Trouble handling your lenses
Warning Signs (complications)
R - Redness
S - Sensitivity to Light
V - Vision
P - Pain
By: Joe Soper
** If you experience any of the above warning signs that may feel highly unusual, please check with your ophthalmologist.